Next Outing - Bank Holiday Weekend

MONDAY
The next ride will be Monday 26th May. We will be heading towards Wakefield on what should be an interesting ride. All welcome *remember* this is a bike ride for enjoyment not speed! Please bring a packed lunch and a drink. The majority of the ride will be off-road but there will be some parts on the road. A helmet is at your own discretion but is normally recommended. This will be a relatively easy ride with few steep inclines. There will be fewer riders than last time as I know some are away for the weekend.
Meet at 11:00 on the church drive. I expect to return at about 3:30-4:00.

SUNDAY
If anybody can't make Monday and/or wants a bit more of a challenge I'll be going on a ride heading south which will have more hills & at a bit faster pace on Sunday afternoon 25th. I'll be setting off from home at about 1:00 if you want to join me.

No comments: